Opinions - split from AAA Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well just for the record captain mac and alex are cut from the same cloth. I have seen first hand capt.mac sit and watch divers from his boat drifting into a life threating situation.saw it first hand. and he never lifed a finger to help them. I was there and assised in the rescue. he put up one moring ball in all the time hes been here and like the guy he is he puts an advertisment on it. the ball was liberated. as for alex well personally I hate the guy and every word that comes out his mouth but thats personal. but I dont know very many people that feels different. some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth just makes you wonder if he has ever said anything worth hearing. one last thing . about that getting on macs bad side. lol didnt know he had another side. but as far as dive ops go would rather see alex out there then mac cause alex does look after his divers were as mac dont care about anything but the money he makes. and just so theres no confusion about who would say a thing like this about them I said it . marco.and i dont care about macs bad side.

well just for the record captain mac and alex are cut from the same cloth. I have seen first hand capt.mac sit and watch divers from his boat drifting into a life threating situation.saw it first hand. and he never lifed a finger to help them. I was there and assised in the rescue. he put up one moring ball in all the time hes been here and like the guy he is he puts an advertisment on it. the ball was liberated. as for alex well personally I hate the guy and every word that comes out his mouth but thats personal. but I dont know very many people that feels different. some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth just makes you wonder if he has ever said anything worth hearing. one last thing . about that getting on macs bad side. lol didnt know he had another side. but as far as dive ops go would rather see alex out there then mac cause alex does look after his divers were as mac dont care about anything but the money he makes. and just so theres no confusion about who would say a thing like this about them I said it . marco.and i dont care about macs bad side. oh and by the way last I heard diamondhead divers owns their boat . and to some i guess thats a big thing but to the people that come here to dive it dont matter if they are treated properly. carl provides a nice boat to dive off of its up to the company they booked it thru to make it a memrable experience.

not mud slinging facts are facts.would moe mac care to dispute the fact im all ears. and i dont say anything about anyone i wouldnt say to their face.

well lets see I got the voodoo doll got some crazy chants from a witch doctor got this chicken to sacrafice. and if none of that works i got that witch doctors phone number ! so from my view point hahah he aint got a chance. but i wish him luck anyway.

Just personal opinions. Not everything in this world is as rosy as world of warcraft :mooner:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Split the off topic posts into its own thread - where everyone can share their opinion - please play nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom