Oriskany Deck Plans-never mind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Several years ago, I forget who had them, but I got a disc with 17 pages of deck plans from the Oriskany. These are large files. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in them? I was thinking of buying some USB's and just transferring the files to them to mail to interested parties. I also have some CD's I could burn them onto. Pdf Format and very clear.

I was planning on selling them.
I had to pay for the ones I got.
I'm not going to give them away as I have to spend time and money getting the files transferred, materials cost, and shipped. My time doing that is worth something to me.
If I'm going to go to that effort just to have them put up for free, I'll just forget the idea.
Never mind.

Several years ago, I forget who had them, but I got a disc with 17 pages of deck plans from the Oriskany. These are large files. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in them? I was thinking of buying some USB's and just transferring the files to them to mail to interested parties. I also have some CD's I could burn them onto. Pdf Format and very clear.
soooo how much are you trying to get for them because im interested if the price is reasonable

Back
Top Bottom