Oriskany Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, I need to get some dives under my belt and get my Advanced. Deep, Navigation and Wreck. (I guess.) I just know I need to go diving. I'm sitting hear reading SB and it's making me sick. Only 10 dives so far. I need about 3K more!

Michael "sick of not diving" Whities

Yeah, hopefully. At least I get to dive on the cruise. Costa Maya and Belize are on my list. :)

Thanks,

Michael

Hope ya'll have a good set of dives, and the storms hold up for the trip. Looking forward to the report and pics. Maby I want hear so much about The "O" from Eric after this. Which only bothers me because I can't go out to her yet.

Hope the weather is good for you guys, that wreck is absolutely AWESOME!!! You will have a great dive!! Can't wait to get back there and dive her again. :)

algulfdiver:
Divers MUST be AOW or equivelant.

What does "or equivalent" mean?

algulfdiver:
Divers are to dive with, and know how to use a Dive computer.

Oh nos... I can't dive the Oriskany!

PerroneFord:
Visa card :wink:

PerroneFord:

I'd imagine if you've done dives in various conditions that'd be required for AOW, and can prove it, you'd be OK even without the stupid plastic card :wink:

How do I "prove it"? Will the capt. believe a written dive log? How about one downloaded from my computer?

I am trying to find some silver bullet so that I don't have to worry about taking these trips in the future.

Yeah, written log or computer log would do it I would think. This whole diving thing is pretty much based on the honor system anyway. No way to get around that ****, GUE ain't got cards that can't be forged either ya know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom