Other O.F.Residents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gussy:
Love too...but can't. I'll be in P.I. and won't be back until the 21st of July. :)

hmmmm nice one, subtle but nice,,,, so you think when it coems to stories when you do a BBQ back in the states you'd tell them of how warm it was huh diving that weekend...... :wink:

for M.V. another free tuition

there is a term called OFW = Overseas Filipino Workes

in this case it's Overseas Filipino Residents.

i need to make the disctinction as there is a social class implication on OFW vs. OFResidents.

an OFResident MAY employ an OFW .... there now i implied it even more....

another cultural FYI...

now Apple or Jeyes MV...

iris_ice:
maybe he's going there soon :)

perhaps if i do, i'd go fishing up at the lake 2hours past sacramento, it starts with the letter "I" or "A" i think

but not scuba... TOO cold for me...... :(

paolov:
for M.V. another free tuition

there is a term called OFW = Overseas Filipino Workes

in this case it's Overseas Filipino Residents.

i need to make the disctinction as there is a social class implication on OFW vs. OFResidents.

an OFResident MAY employ an OFW .... there now i implied it even more....

another cultural FYI...

now Apple or Jeyes MV...

????????????????

jonix:
diving in the PI?

Definitely!! Too cold here and those dry suits cost way too much! Plus it is a real pain carrying those heavy tanks by yourself...no service!!! :D

City of IONE !!!

yup they got lots of grapes there.... but i think Napa valley has more wineries.... well never did try the wineries at Ione... just the fishing....

am not too sure if they have a Nuclear power plant there......

paolov:
perhaps if i do, i'd go fishing up at the lake 2hours past sacramento, it starts with the letter "I" or "A" i think

but not scuba... TOO cold for me...... :(

they got a funny signage
winesign.jpg

Back
Top Bottom