OTS Interspiro w/comms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petedive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ots interspiro positive pressure mask blk rubber communication; divelink with voice activation works with buddyphone & ocean reef comms comes with 2 rechargeable batteries and chargers $925 surface unit divelink model sr01 also works with other comms units comes with 2 batt. Packs and transducer. $550 shipping charges will be determined on how and where it's ship to i only ship to contenental u.s. With tracking and ins. Only accept pay-pal for payments if you'd like pics e-mail me petedive@gmail.com i have 2 masks but only 1 supply hose for masks and 1 surface unit if you buy both masks and surface unit i'll through in sherwood 1'st stage regs and back-up second stages and lp bc or drysuit hose's and take off $250 to make a total of $2150+shipping a savings of approx. $3000 if you'd like more info please email me at petedive@gmail.com and i'll do my best to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom