Our World Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering if any GLWC are going to Our World Underwater, this weekend? The show has been combined with the outdoor show & pushed back to January. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I will be there on Saturay Jan.15th. Wearing my GLWC shirt. I've gone to OW-U for a few years now and Natasha is the only SB member I've ever met. I'm sure I have passed many of you, at the show, over the years & just didn't know it. Would love to meet up.

I've been going for the past three years. I will only be there on Saturday. A good friend of mine is presenting on Turks & Caicos. I'll be on the look out for ya.

Duane

I'll most likely be checking it out at some point,I'm just not sure exactly when.

Laser:
I'll most likely be checking it out at some point,I'm just not sure exactly when.

I'll be around Saturday at least....

Yep, Saturday also. GLWC shirt is ready but it may be way to cold for just a T. Its a long walk on that walkway from the parking garage. I park at the drop and ride and walk but not this year way to cold for that.

Kat:
Just wondering if any GLWC are going to Our World Underwater, this weekend? The show has been combined with the outdoor show & pushed back to January. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
It's a bad thing... trust me!

The scuba portion is about 1/4 of the size it was last year. What a disappointment.

Moodiejeff:
It's a bad thing... trust me!

The scuba portion is about 1/4 of the size it was last year. What a disappointment.

80 less SCUBA exhibitors than last year. What was HammerMan thinking?

I'll be there Sunday- recognize me with the red lensed sunglasses. To avoid the glare of the Bass Fishin, Tabakky Chewin, NASCAR drivin segment of the crowd.

Yikes. What a combination.

What a waste the show was. Very small. Very few major Companies. Very little "swag"
Overheard from one of the Tabbakky chewers; " I wonder what test(line) I would have to use to catch one of those" at the White drysuit site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom