Out with the old, in with the new.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now BugMan doesn't have any excuses not to come to Chattanooga this summer and do some bottle recovery in the river.:wink:

Mat,

NICE looking car. I actually looked at a few when the wife and I were looking for a car. of course, she wanted an SUV type for the baby that's coming. Enjoy it, I know I would.

Michael

SuPrBuGmAn:
Cloth seats, vinyl gets uber sweaty!

I have a hard time keeping my truck seats dry. Then the family swears they smell like a marsh after awhile. When I order my next truck the will have vinyl and no carpet. God do I hate that sand. By the way sharp looking ride you got there I hope it makes for a nice chick wagon for ya

tom wicker:
I have a hard time keeping my truck seats dry. Then the family swears they smell like a marsh after awhile. When I order my next truck the will have vinyl and no carpet. God do I hate that sand. By the way sharp looking ride you got there I hope it makes for a nice chick wagon for ya

Now he will attract chicks with car seats.:rofl3: :rofl3:

SBM, You just need to keep rear seats folded down,IF they do. Load it with dive gear.

SuPrBuGmAn:
So... She needs a name. -Suggestions?!?-

Since it's a German car and you want to DIVE!, how about "Das Boot!" \

Since you're going to be tracking dive gear that is 1.) Wet, and 2.) sandy in and out of the back of the thing, I suggest you invest in a "Husky Cargo Liner". Best money you can spend to save your interior.

It will hold the water keeping from getting your carpet wet and stinky. It will keep sand from getting down in the cargo area of the carpet. You just pull it out and dump the sand off or rinse off with a hose pipe.

they look like this.
linerphotos.gif

You can get floor mats made out of the same stuff. It's great.

Way to go with the VW bugman.

I guess my g/f was wrong when she said I am the only "non-soccer mom" to want a VW wagon.

Of course I want the Diesel tho :D

mike_s:
Since it's a German car and you want to DIVE!, how about "Das Boot!" \

Since you're going to be tracking dive gear that is 1.) Wet, and 2.) sandy in and out of the back of the thing, I suggest you invest in a "Husky Cargo Liner". Best money you can spend to save your interior.

It will hold the water keeping from getting your carpet wet and stinky. It will keep sand from getting down in the cargo area of the carpet. You just pull it out and dump the sand off or rinse off with a hose pipe.

they look like this.
linerphotos.gif

You can get floor mats made out of the same stuff. It's great.

Thanks for this post, I just bought an 06 Mazda Tribute and I was looking for a good cargo liner. I'll purchase this as soon I get the money up.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom