Out with the old, in with the new.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
you pig, she wasn't good enough, you had to artificially enhance her rack. I bet it's plastic

You can't skimp on a nice rack, otherwise it'll get mishapen before its useable lifespan is over. No plastic!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I actually kinda like Das Boot :)

I am looking for something to keep the water out of the back cargo area. Not so much worried about the back seats, as I'll be keeping all the gear behind them. Hopefully, Husky makes a liner for the cargo area of my car.

I ordered the Yakima rack last night :D

I love my Yakima... I just never use it any more since I've got a rack on my tahoe. (I used the Yakima on my Honda). Best damn rack ever made.

Heh... I like PHD's name suggestion of the "Hooter Commuter"

The Huskyliner system rocks. I started out with one in the cargo area of my tahoe and now have them as normal floormats. However, doesn't seem they make one for your VW... Might be best to take Octotat's suggestion of the mat from the VW place.

photohikebutneverdive:
the weasel was talking about doing a new years eve dive at the spring...

That's cause it's getting to be dry suit season for her again :)

Well Mat,
I never heard your new girl's official name. If we're all gonna meet her Saturday, we need to know who we are meeting. So how about it. What is her name?:)

Gertrude doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of man... :(

I do like Das Boot though :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Gertrude doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of man... :(
Obviously you ain't met Gertrude!
Rick :D

Bizmark: German battleship of WWII that was the fear of the seven seas

The Pearl: Would be great if she were black.

Or just the best name, you know since it is an Under water transportation land based vehical.

U-48 (Why you ask THIS U-designation)
51 ships sunk for a total of 306.875 GRT
1 warship sunk for a total of 1.060 tons
3 ships damaged for a total of 20.480 GRT

How's that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom