Outdoor Adventure Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Norberto

Reaction score
# of dives
This is 2 for 1 invitation to Outdoor Adventure Show. Just print is and show it at the gate. Aquasub and White's booth will be in front of diving tank. Come to see us and check out New Fusion Drysuit.
Cheers

Attachments

• 2_FOR_1_Admission,Outdoor_Adventure_Show.gif
    2_FOR_1_Admission,Outdoor_Adventure_Show.gif
    133.1 KB · Views: 102
I will be there manning the OUC booth Saturday morning.
Any other OFWF going to be there.

I'll be going through on Saturday at some point. Hoping to see some drysuits and help me make my choice for when I buy in a couple months.

Jim

Im going to try to make it to see my fav buddy, Norbert...BUT I have obligations at the Interior Design show too, so I'll try to squeeze it in!
But you know I'm there in spirit too with ya Norbert.!
:)

Im going to try to make it to see my fav buddy, Norbert...BUT I have obligations at the Interior Design show too, so I'll try to squeeze it in!
But you know I'm there in spirit too with ya Norbert.!
:)

My good buddy Captain Rick Stanley from Ocean Quest Charters from Newfoundland will be helping me at the booth. I am sure we'll have a drink of Newfie Screech waiting for you when you come to see me :)

I'd like to head over for a couple of hours... TBD still though :)

The show sucks I'm saving my coin and going down to Beneath The Sea in Jersey.

The show sucks I'm saving my coin and going down to Beneath The Sea in Jersey.

I just got back and have to agree with you. The scuba section gets smaller every year. It was good to see and talk to everybody I haven't seen for a while, but I think the OUC is on their own next year because this was my last.
I'm going to try to get to Beneath The Sea next year

How's the "educating jetski owners about what a dive flag means" going?

Back
Top Bottom