OW x 3 today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wvjohn

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Finished my OW course with the YMCA today at scenic :) Millbrook Quarry, along with my wife and 17 yr old son. My wife and I had to do some extra dives b/c of clearing issues etc., but got it done in the end. Really good thing for the family to do together and we are are both well past 50 - so don't anybody think you can't do this because your hair is gray or missing already! just use your better focus and maturity!

Been reading along here for the last few months and a Big tip of the mask for all the posters here and all the great info and encouragement!

wvjohn:
Finished my OW course with the YMCA today at scenic :) Millbrook Quarry, along with my wife and 17 yr old son. My wife and I had to do some extra dives b/c of clearing issues etc., but got it done in the end. Really good thing for the family to do together and we are are both well past 50 - so don't anybody think you can't do this because your hair is gray or missing already! just use your better focus and maturity!

Been reading along here for the last few months and a Big tip of the mask for all the posters here and all the great info and encouragement!

Ahh good 'ole Millbrook. How was the visibility today? I bet it was hot as h#ll...

Gratz!!

it was a mere 96 F with 283 % humidity ,viz was actually pretty good up to 20 ft. - instructors said it was the best they'd seen this year

Congrats to you and your family! Kinda wish mine did it with me also, but then again I wouldn't have all my toys. :)

congrats on the card. it is cool to do it with your family, isnt it? i did the same thing (me being the 18 year old son though).

You guys rock!

That is great for families!

Congrats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom