Package: Canon S95 + FIX Housing + FIX Wide-Angle Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josephn5833

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!

I am selling one of the most popular compact systems ever put together. I particularly love this underwater combo because all of the buttons are accessible, which makes capturing photos and videos EASY! I personally set the shortcut button to manual white balance, giving me the ability to adjust white balance with a push of a button with the changing underwater environment. Furthermore, I set the front shortcut dial for manual ISO. Of course, aperture and shutter speed is easily adjusted with this camera. Lastly, the ability for this camera to take photos in RAW format opens up so much possibilities for touch-ups or creative compositions. Below are what is included in the package:

1. Canon S95 Camera. Excellent condition. Comes with charger, wrist strap, original canon battery and 2 extra off-brand batteries. Also comes with original manual.

2. FIX Housing for Canon S95 - great condition, never flooded, all buttons working great. (Product Details: Fisheye FIX S95 Underwater Housing for Canon S95 Camera )

3. FIX UWL-28 Wide Angle Fisheye Wet Mount Lens, screws directly onto the Fix Housing. (Product Details: Fisheye FIX UWL-28 Compact Wide Lens 52mm)

Price: $550 for the package, free shipping.

Payment: Paypal

Shipping: from Austin, TX, US - You decide how you want it shipped and I'll add it to the cost.

Photos of the package and photos produced by this camera are attached below.

If the below link works, then you can see higher resolution photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/djzz9ojn97hoxya/AABItP9zQyqjczfNRLNVIn74a?dl=0
2014-08-22_Craigslist_Post-8.jpg2014-08-22_Craigslist_Post-11.jpg2014-08-22_Craigslist_Post-10.jpg2014-08-22_Craigslist_Post-9.jpg2014-08-22_Craigslist_Post-12.jpg

blog-6.jpg7-whale-shark-feeding.jpg4-Getting closer, I wonder if this is still a good idea!.jpg12-right-after-taking-this-photo-i-felt-a-hard-thump-the-pushed-me-off-course.jpg1-Alone in the Ocean.jpg7-swimming-up-to-the-bow-of-the-c-58-warship.jpg20-well-camouflaged-rockfish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom