PADI Cavern Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1999- I take OW and I think cave divers are insane for wanting to enter an overhead.
2000- I'll do cavern, but people who cave dive are complete idiots.
2008- I've logged 18 cave dives within 4 weeks of getting my basic cave card, but still not sure about those who solo dive or dive with DPV's (notice I'm replacing idiot with more "gentle" language so I'm not talking about myself in a few years....)

Nice James,
728 posts and 18 cave dives..... Get away from the computer and go dive. You are becoming a real cyberdiver:)

Nice James,
728 posts and 18 cave dives..... Get away from the computer and go dive. You are becoming a real cyberdiver:)
It's doubled since then (the dive total that is) :wink:

It's doubled since then (the dive total that is) :wink:

Awesome! Wish I could get more in than once a week myself. D### Work gets in the way.

Awesome! Wish I could get more in than once a week myself. D### Work gets in the way.
Tell me about it.....I have to give it to my parents, they help a LOT letting friends and I stay in high springs without renting a hotel, but still, $40 in gas plus $50 in nitrox for the weekend gets expensive, especially on a college budget :shakehead:

Screw it, it's just money, and you can't take it with you, right (that's my excuse for going to Jackson Blue Sept 20th lol!)? :D

Tell me about it.....I have to give it to my parents, they help a LOT letting friends and I stay in high springs without renting a hotel, but still, $40 in gas plus $50 in nitrox for the weekend gets expensive, especially on a college budget :shakehead:

Screw it, it's just money, and you can't take it with you, right (that's my excuse for going to Jackson Blue Sept 20th lol!)? :D

Enjoy it while you can. I milked my parents for millions while I was in college, I figure that's what I've spent in cave diving gear and classes alone. Not really sure what I actually spent in college since it has been many years back.:D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom