PAging DrBill.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well a little late for Chris but just got back a few weeks ago from Grand Turk.. I have been spending alot of time out there for work. Fims not cruise ship. From talking with a bunch of Locals the ship is only going to be on the south side of the Island. I have seen the dredge and they are going to limit the sites that the cruise ship divers can dive down there as well so the middle and north ends of the Island should not be touched. Now unfortuanly on this last trip I was only able to get 4 dives in was crying I was there for a month. Waiting for next trip out to the lovely Island of Grand Turk if you can make it I would not miss out.

Scott

Thanks, we're on a liveaboard, no idea what the itinerary is. I had heard that cruise ships are going to ruin that place too. I went to Coz once, It was all right, but the cruise ships (and the people they deposit on shore) were gross

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom