Pair of new Thermo Pro 3000 psi service valves for $50 :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveGearExpress

Contributor
Reaction score
Our long time customers know we have done this before, but not for a long while.... We have dropped the price on surplus first quality Thermo Pro standalone valves to TWO Valves for $50, or essentially 56% off. We'll include the inserts so perfect for both Yoke and DIN regulators. The deal doesn't get much hotter, MSRP on the valve is $80, and this price works out $25 each... below wholesale. Boats and rental fleets, now is the time!

This version of the Thermo Standalone Valve has a 5000 psi burst disk suitable for use with cylinders up to 3000 psi service pressure. These are unboxed standard valves, Nitrox Ready and still sealed in the factory plastic bag, which are supplied to us with our aluminum scuba cylinders. Our customers sometimes ask us to substitute modular specialty valves on their cylinder orders, leaving us with these unused valves as surplus. Quantities are limited.

I went to the site to order some (now showing $69.99 which is still a good deal), and it says it qualifies for free shipping, but when I go to checkout, it says it doesn't. Waiting to hear back from them on what's up with the deal.

I went to the site to order some (now showing $69.99 which is still a good deal), and it says it qualifies for free shipping, but when I go to checkout, it says it doesn't. Waiting to hear back from them on what's up with the deal.
That just means that it qualifies towards the total minimum for free shipping which is $99. You just need to spend another $30 on something to get the free shipping.

1691404873538.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom