Palancar Pier Access

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m certain he was to air in general, I just find it funny to mention free air in a scuba forum and was making a joke. It was horribly off topic, I apologize for that.
I thought it was pretty clever.

Weather permitting, can't the dive boats just park off the sandy beach near the pier? I just hope that dive ops do not get squeezed out of using piers or beach clubs for surface intervals. My seasickness would not do well spending a surface interval sitting on a boat. I would have no problem paying to use the pier facilities designed with divers in mind. In a perfect world there would be a couple of food trucks(serving horchatas!) with a certain percentage of profits going towards landowner.

I’m certain he was to air in general, I just find it funny to mention free air in a scuba forum and was making a joke. It was horribly off topic, I apologize for that.

Haha that went right over my head! I really am Blonde sometimes!

Absolutely no apology necessary!

Spending 1.5 hours bobbing on a boat between dives would make the dive experience greatly inferior to what it is now. Feet in the sand in shade for a while looking out at that awesome blue water is an essential part of the dive day.

I have done a SI on the boat. I won't go back to that. I can't go back to that.

problem solved :rofl3:

passengers-disembarking-from-the-wilsons-water-taxi-onto-medlands-erepyb.jpg

Spending 1.5 hours bobbing on a boat between dives would make the dive experience greatly inferior to what it is now. Feet in the sand in shade for a while looking out at that awesome blue water is an essential part of the dive day.

I have done a SI on the boat. I won't go back to that. I can't go back to that.
To each his own. I just came back from a 2 week trip and all of our SI's were on the boat. It bothered me not at all.

Just got home from a week of diving. Saw zero to one boat on the pier each day.
I did notice that Christi and Daves boats were anchored at the beach club everyday. So much for supporting the owner and pier development plans.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom