Panasonic Lumix TZ7/ZS3 with u/w case DMW-MCTZ7 HD VIDEO test results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New HD Video!
Dive Philippines: It's Better in Bohol--Balicasag Island

http://vimeo.com/11857269

Dive shop: Bohol Fun Divers
Dive sites: Sanctuary, Black Forrest
Topography: Varied
Conditions: limited Viz
Camera: Lumix ZS3
Lights: dual iTorch VDO
Editing package: Muvee Reveal 8
Music: Enya

A turtle takes us on a panoramic tour of divesites at Balacasag Island, Bohol, Philippines. Along the way, we encounter a signature school of Jackfish, an Orangutan Crab, a Scribbled Filefish, Trumpetfish, and a cute Juvenile Boxfish. We accidentally cross over the nesting area of a Titan Triggerfish and the result is predictable. The soundtrack is particularly relevant as it makes references to "sailing to Cebu".

Enjoy:goingdown:

Last edited:
New HD Video!

A turtle takes us on a panoramic tour of divesites at Balacasag Island, Bohol, Philippines. Along the way, we encounter a signature school of Jackfish, an Orangutan Crab, a Scribbled Filefish, Trumpetfish, and a cute Juvenile Boxfish. We accidentally cross over the nesting area of a Titan Triggerfish and the result is predictable. The soundtrack is particularly relevant as it makes references to "sailing to Cebu".

really impressive quality, great job!

I just bought this underwater housing for use with my ZS1 camera. I don't have a strobe or light, so will the flash be enough light to take decent pictures? Is there anything special I need to do to get my camera ready, or can I just set it to underwater mode and go? Thanks!

Thanks so much for the info - I bought the camera yesterday from eBay yesterday from Ken Duncan (hopefully he rubbed off some of his skillz on it) and the UW case is coming this week.

New HD Video!

http://vimeo.com/11857269

as always, nice video joe
too bad you missed out on the schooling barracudas and jacks.
well at least thats a reason for you to come back.
and the sperm whales!

NEW TOY AVAILABLE FOR OUR CAMERA

INON has announced the availability of a macro lens adaptor base for our Panasonic case. We can now attach the UCL-165 M67 lens to that rectangular port.

see link.
INON M67 Lens Adapter Base

NEW TOY AVAILABLE FOR OUR CAMERA

INON has announced the availability of a macro lens adaptor base for our Panasonic case. We can now attach the UCL-165 M67 lens to that rectangular port.

see link.
INON M67 Lens Adapter Base
wow ! great news ! the macro lens would be a fine addition though the lens is rather expensive..

INON M67 Lens Adapter Base MCTZ7/TZ5 for Panasonic DMW-MCTZ7 / DMW-MCTZ5 #456212143577

is it possible to use other cheapo lens with this adaptor? and can its base fit on top of the existing tray setup?

fantastic vids from peeps so far ! you all are really getting into it !

The TZ10 came out and now has manual function ! but it remains to be seen if the underwater mode can be manually adjusted too..otherwise not worth the upgrade (plus another marine case ! )

in agree a macro lens would make a great addition.
a minor issue i have with the zs3 is the subpar macro performance as compared to my older ixus.
also this would make taking videos more interesting too. i could take better pygmy seahorse vids with this!
too bad its on back order

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom