Info Park pass Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColoDale

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got my park pass today, which the government calls Pasaporte del la Conservacion. It is still via Conanp.
I was a bit later in getting this year and in previous years I could do it online. It is btw, for all national parks with some exceptions which I don't know.

However the site to buy a yearly pass does not work now. The Conanp office confirmed this. Maybe it will work in the future. The site (it has changed) says to create a new account but I thought I would just try to reset my password with the old ID but I never received an email with the temp password. I then tried to create a new account, but never received the confirmation email to activate it.

So, if you want a yearly park pass you will need to go to a Conanp office.

The Cozumel office is located in the plaza buildings on the main square - yellow building. The first floor is local markets and the office is on the second floor in the NW corner. If you have been a mouse in a maze you can find it easily. There are many gov't offices on that floor.

The bad news is this: If you go to the office, they will give you paperwork to take to a bank to pay the fee. Then you return to the office with the paid receipt and the paperwork, give them your ID (they asked for my US passport but I had my Permanent Resident card and they used that), sign two copies, and they issue a park pass card. No photo required, it is good for one year from date of purchase and is $1811.01 MXN. My bank did not charge me the $0.01 peso part.
I recall the daily bracelet price is $108.66 MXN which depending on the exchange rate is about $6.50 USD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom