Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A final note: @stepfen your reg is on its way to its first leg of two to final destination.

View attachment 616132

Cool, almost all done, it's only taken almost the whole year.

That looks near :) I like it.
Thanks a lot Simon. It should have been frustrating having to deal with all this mesh, but as far as I am concerned you shouldn't feel guilty at all. It was not your fault and you did much more than what was agreed.

Thanks a lot and nice to do business with you - I say this without even having the reg in my hands - but I know I can trust you.
Cheers

@Mike1967 has finally received parcel.

2 caught in the midst of the virus yet to be received, hoping final two this week. Both made it out of Japan to first destination and have departed on last leg.

Air shipping to the US still suspended...sigh

Guess given its longer than a suspension by "definition" they should just say "we no longer ship by air to the US anymore". It's driving me crazy. Morning moan over.

Last Oz parcel arrived, took like a month from Singapore.

Very last parcel of this order, made it to Germany, left Germany has now vanished on its last leg to Greece.

Shipping still sh.t in a hand bag.

Latest list: this year is a wash:

Service availability by country - Japan Post

Well the USPS is back to normal. They lost $180 worth of regulators I sent to another SB member. I put the usual tracers on it and they know it's at a dead letter location, sent me the cover of the box it was in with a perfectly intact shipping label. Be careful what you wish for.

Back
Top Bottom