Pebble Beach 5/7/06 video dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great diving with you Matt as always. That was the perfect NE dive except for the lack of lobsters to take home for dinner.

It's still early in the season, and will only get better. Let's hit that spot on the south shore I mentioned, and see if it helps with the lobster problem.

Matt, I liked your short film clip of diving at Pebble Beach. Can you advise me how to set a video clip like that?

I produce a tv program that includes lots of marine footage. My web site is expeditionnewengland.com. For underwater videography I'm using a Sony PD170 DV Cam with an ikelite housing and a single 100 watt light.

Right now the show is airing on public access stations through out 70 percent of the state of Connecticut. The show is getting lots of press but I'm working on contacts with discovery channel and CN8. I am looking to do alot more fliming in our marine enviroment. I especially want to do an episode of a night dive.

Are you interested in teaming up for a film dive? I plan to head to Maine and Cape Ann at least 3 times this season now that I am diving dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom