Peeing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know, the thing that sucks for me is that I typically wear two wetsuits (too much cold water diving) and they don't really flush so no way am I going to pee in my wetsuit. So I just have to hold it. :( I need a She-P for my wetsuit. :p

Ha-Ha, that can be fixed real fast. Lol. One quick yank on the zipper about 70 and problem is solved.

Ken

took me a while to do it. I finally loosened up and let it go.

But one is enough for "warhammer" threads! :shocked2:
:rofl3:
No doubt... that was a big line to cross for that dude...

Ha-Ha, that can be fixed real fast. Lol. One quick yank on the zipper about 70 and problem is solved.

Ken

AAAAACK! Can you say COLD? You try that at Pelham and I'll drop a tank on your toe. :blinking: LOL.

That still leaves the fact that you will be sitting in a bathtub filled now not only with luke-warm water, but with your own urine. At least when you pee in the ocean/bay/lake/river etc, there is more water!! :rofl3: What a post.

:shocked2:What's happening in your avatar pic is MUCH less sterile and leads to MUCH more serious complications:eyebrow: than a little wee in the wettie:rofl3::rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom