Perdido pass or whiskey in Oct. 13-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bww143

New
Reaction score
I will be in Gulf Shores arriving on Oct. 12-17. Looking for some dives in Perdido pass or Whiskey wreck. Will be bringing my pole spear looking for some flounder. In addition would anyone know of any boats running any inshore trips that week.

Thank you,
Brian

contact Dr Dive Pensacola, FL - Home of the USS Oriskany for charters.

if you spear, other than a boat that has a bulk license, you will need a non-res SW fishing license and a spearing license. I suggest trying to buy these online, as retailer can't sell the spearing license. I tried to buy one this week, no luck. Have to go to t6he license office in person for that one, but it may be possible to buy online.

drdive has a license, you do not need to buy one to spear from their boat.

flounder in AL must be at least 12 inches total length with a limit of 10 per person per day.

---------- Post added September 29th, 2013 at 07:30 PM ----------

you can check tides at:

Marine Weather by Bluefin

for shore dives.

The whiskey wreck would be a great idea for the 12th. The surf report that day is flat, all day, and with the recent tropical storm that moved through, there might be more of the wreck uncovered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom