Philippines, Here we come. Need info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shiri:
That's the spirit...
These links are very helpfull.
After some reading i will post the trip plan. If you have any comments like "are you crazy? only 4 weeks for malapasqua ?!" I'll be happy to hear (or read).
ok: WHAT!?!?! only 4 weeks in the philippines for diving????

but but but you won't get to dive all the spots! (there's at least 300 mainstream dive spots locally and a couple hundred off-the-beaten-track ones...)

Jag

shugar:
probably shiri is pitri's wifey?

Jag

Which might conceivably explain why Pitri redirected the thread away from prostitution and sleaze:D

NYC-Diver:
[re. PG] the sleazy characters it attracts -- from lecherous reprobates to international terrorists.

Well, pakman's obviously the international terrorist. I checked my own diary and I can't find any entries for "launch missile attack on innocent civilians" or similar, so I guess I must be the lecherous reprobate to which you refer:mooner:

Diver Dennis:
There will be a lot more PPD that will help but I'm going back in September for the third time this year. I'll be diving Puerto Galera and Anilao and one other spot that I have not decided on yet. They are mostly Macro spots but terrific dive areas.

I alwqays carry my own equipment.

I was there in May, just after the last Typhoon Caloy and there were power problems for a few days but the resorts all have back up generators.

Diving is very inexpensive, I'm usually on an unlimited dive plan but I think dives can be as cheap as $14 US.

The people of the Philippines are wonderful and I have felt very welcome and safe on every trip. The PPD will even dive with you depending where you decide to go. All great divers and fantastic people.

Some photos from my last trip are here... http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=147109
dennis, can you adopt me????? i want to go back to PG, come on dad take me with you ,please....... i dont cost much!!!!! lol

Sorry Jim, he's already adopted Chip. Join the queue...:)

Go go go Dennis
You adopt!!! He don't cost much!!!

I want too :eyebrow:
thepurplehammerhead:
Sorry Jim, he's already adopted Chip. Join the queue...:)

Well, you're a nice guy Jim but not that nice...:D

Jason Ooi:
Go go go Dennis
You adopt!!! He don't cost much!!!
SEE DENNIS!!!! they all agree you need a son like ME!!! i am a great dive buddy and i can teach you how to use your camera!!! the right way ,hhhmmmpph, lol, you NEED ME, i am a great son and cost very little!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom