Photo Log 8/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No! And don't even think such a thing! :wink:

However, camera II has been doing quite well nice and DRY tucked safely inside its Ikelite housing. No floods, no condensation. The Ike housing, on the other hand, has gotten wet for about 15-20 dives.

Though it may say something about me that this weekend, when I dropped my kit to the bottom of Whaler's Cove (doh!), my camera was NOT attached, because the first thing I did when I reached the boat, before anything else, was disconnect my camera from myself, cradle it gently, and secure it in the boat.

The life support equipment on the other hand, sploosh. Priorities? We won't mention which goes into the freshwater rinse first either. At least I got the kit back.

I've only found a dime - I need to dive more :D! Thanks for sharing your dive.

Hee Hee I found $20 bill once. Good thing as it "saved" a beach goer who I was threatening to sneak up on from under water and play shark! LOL I started thinking about what I wanted for lunch instead!

I'm missing something! All I see is an octopus. Great ocotpus but no coins. :06:

Dee:
I'm missing something! All I see is an octopus. Great ocotpus but no coins. :06:

DEE, go above the photo of the octopus and click on the date "August 2005"

TRIG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom