Photo Workshop part deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Spoon, get your deleting stick ready...

Please don't post anything more off topic - it's not helping the thread and I have more to do than keep cleaning stuff up!!!!! (I've been in the hospital all day)

thepurplehammerhead:
Lastly - and most difficult, I know - this is still not an easy thing to organise, so please try to keep hijacks and OTs to a minimum or Mr Spoon may cause your post to vanish...OK, Carlo?

Carlo Francisco R. lopez
will be keeping a close eye on this one. will keep this thread mean and lean:) btw i have no worries on sharing the bangka ride. its best we get a list of whos going to the bash even if its not for the photo classes. maybe in a separate thread

Spoon:
Carlo Francisco R. lopez
will be keeping a close eye on this one. will keep this thread mean and lean:) btw i have no worries on sharing the bangka ride. its best we get a list of whos going to the bash even if its not for the photo classes. maybe in a separate thread

@Carlo,

Are you going to take up your place on the course? Or just along for the dive and fun?

@Tim,

Any news?

@CLA / Eric / Caloy / Jon'

Thanks for the PMs, your names are on the list.

@Kim,

Hope you're OK, mate. Rest up and let that lazy bugger Spoon do some work for a while :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom