Photo Workshop part deux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, that was quick, Ish :D

Glad to have you with us...soooo, any others fancy coming along for a laugh? No need to be shackled by where we stay, that's part of the course arrangements...

Oh lordy, lordy - stop that, Caloy!

Back on topic, only pakman & Halthron to confirm dates, I know Mr. Pak may need a bit more time, but Eric, when do you expect to reach Anilao?

clgsamson:
ok..."in pink short shorts!"

Or how about this?

"Pink leather short shorts and chaps, a pink cowboy hat, 1950's caddy, two whips, cuffs, a bucket of soapy frogs, eight foot of plastic garden hose, an armadillo in a shortie wetsuit, 6 feather dusters, pink champagne, two wheels of camembert cheese, a four poster bed, 3 singing cherubs, blue neon lighting, two-way mirrors, a nokia phone with vibrate mode, dungeon with purple velveteen padded walls and a giraffe in chamois and heels."

Yes, I know you've all tried it before, and true it's pehaps a bit boring and unimaginative; but sometimes you just want to KISS.

Oh, and yoghurt. I forgot the family size tub of banana yoghurt.

thepurplehammerhead:
Or how about this?

"Pink leather short shorts and chaps, a pink cowboy hat, 1950's caddy, two whips, cuffs, a bucket of soapy frogs, eight foot of plastic garden hose, an armadillo in a shortie wetsuit, 6 feather dusters, pink champagne, two wheels of camembert cheese, a four poster bed, 3 singing cherubs, blue neon lighting, two-way mirrors, a nokia phone with vibrate mode, dungeon with purple velveteen padded walls and a giraffe in chamois and heels."

Yes, I know you've all tried it before, and true it's pehaps a bit boring and unimaginative; but sometimes you just want to KISS.

Oh, and yoghurt. I forgot the family size tub of banana yoghurt.
You also forgot the chocolate syrup!

Single room
1. Caloy/Myra (2 nights in Anilao Aug. 24-25; 1 night PG Aug 26)
2. Larry (3 nights in Anilao Aug 23-25; 3 nights PG Aug 26-28)
3. Jon/dea (3 nights in Anilao Aug. 23-25; 1 night PG Aug 26)
4. Tim (3 nights in Anilao Aug. 23-25; 1 night PG Aug 26 from PM to me)
5. Mike V/"special guest" (3 nights in Anilao Aug 23-25; 3 nights PG Aug 26-28)
6. Eric
7. Cathy (3 nights in Anilao Aug. 23-25; 1 night PG Aug 26)

Single room (Bunk mates)

@eric / pakman: please indicate your room preference & dates so we could start the cost thingy for aquaventure anilao.

:lol:

Aquaventure accommodation rates:

Aircon Rooms...

Double occupancy - P1,850 or $35.+ per person with 3 consecutive buffet meals.

Single - P2,750 or roughly $52.+ with 3 consecutive buffet meals.

Dive rates with Divenet
P600 or roughly $11.+ (4-5 divers in a boat excluding guide)

Exchange rate roughly P53 to $1

not sure I can manage 3 consecutive buffet meals, but I'll try...:D

Edit - sounds fine, Caloy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom