Photos from Hawaii.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sick shots, man! I'm surprised at how many Galapagos sharks you saw at Molokai versus so few hammerheads! I've been twice and seen one sandbar and oodles of hammerheads. Do you think it had something to do with the rebreather? And why no stills of the sharks?

Sick shots, man! I'm surprised at how many Galapagos sharks you saw at Molokai versus so few hammerheads! I've been twice and seen one sandbar and oodles of hammerheads. Do you think it had something to do with the rebreather? And why no stills of the sharks?

Umm I am not sure why Galapagos but it was not sharky really at all till recently so the hammers are coming back. I do have a few stills of hammers but not worth it, that same day I saw a wall of hammers about 12+ ghosting off in distance it was very hard to show them.

As for the theory of rebreather, I have seen images and have images I do not own copyright.. If anything the hammerheads like the rebreather more. I have in my videos hammers doing circles in front of my dive buddy... its just not exceptional thus not included.

These are not ideal... But hey

NWdx8h.png

Color enhanced to hell to show hammers.

wbA7Vh.jpg

Welcome to Molokini Island Hawaii

Scrawled Filefish
P8Lymh.jpg

Whitetip Reef Shark
5ZBz0h.png

Cleaning Station with Cleaner Wrasse
7b7d6h.jpg

Ornate Butterflyfish
Bmj18h.jpg

Bubblers
Oihpfh.jpg

Mempachi
xMMuRh.jpg

Milletseed Butterfly Fish
c7Vzah.jpg

Ornate Buttefly and Fisher Angelfish
Y9b23h.jpg

Ulua [Giant Trevally]
7e8ITh.jpg

From 115ft/35m Clarity of water is Unsurpassed
1AmHuh.png

Here is the complete album for your viewing pleasure.

Molokini Apr 12th - Imgur

So here is Enenui, Sadly I did a stupid thing and set camera to Manual Focus thus busting the first hour of my dive...

IMG5024-L.png

IMG5051-L.png

IMG5014-L.png

IMG5086-L.png

IMG5094-L.png

IMG5138-L.png

IMG5101-L.png

IMG5150-L.png

IMG5165-L.png

IMG5172-L.png

I no longer use Imgur for my images given their 4/10/12 update to Terms they can shove it.

Enenui Here is new gallery location.

Great pics!! What is your setup?

I am using a Canon 60D with a 10-22mm USM 1:3.5-4.5, Ikelite DS161 strobes and then the Ikelite Housing with the 8 inch dome. I also have 16+8 inch ultralight arms now.

The shot of the two divers above is great, you should frame that.

Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome to Moko Ho'oniki Rock, I would not be able to do this dive without Lahaina Divers, Thanks much for them tolerating me doing my shenanigans :)

IMG5561-L.png

IMG5353-L.png

IMG5356-L.png

IMG5377-L.png

IMG5478-L.png

IMG5535-L.png

IMG5476-L.png

IMG5565-L.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom