Photos of 65 lb bac wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick, were you on Ray's big adventure? (Santa Cruz in April?) If not or either way thanks for the opportunity to try all the equipment! Great stuff, and well made, it's nice to be able to see it in real world use!

480_DSC01085_Dive_deck_Peace_08.jpg

Thanks! Happy to hear the trip was enjoyable even with the limited amount of gear we sent down. I unfortunately didnt make it, but hear you guys had a couple days of great diving. Looking forward to next year when we can get more products down there.

Regards,

So, my BAC 65 showed up yesterday. Very nice looking, sturdy wing. But the bungees are quite loose. Is there a theory for why they are so loose? Nick had mentioned earlier that they are shortenable - is there a particular method for doing this, or does "shortenable" really just mean we can replace the bungee with our own bungee and clips?

So, my BAC 65 showed up yesterday. Very nice looking, sturdy wing. But the bungees are quite loose. Is there a theory for why they are so loose? Nick had mentioned earlier that they are shortenable - is there a particular method for doing this, or does "shortenable" really just mean we can replace the bungee with our own bungee and clips?

Hi DJ,

The bungees are preassembled on the loose side so the OP can adjust to his/her preference. By "shortenable", i meant that the excess can be removed (please refer to the Hollis user CD for reference) "This can be achieved by removing the clip from one end of the bungee by pulling the shoulder back and releasing the tabs. Then by pulling the bungee through the guides."

Thanks,
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom