Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

healthy is over rated . . . you add 3 years to your life except those 3 years you can hardly see or hear and you piss yourself all the time . . . I'll give up the 3 years in exchange for 60 with brownies and poptarts. A good heart attack! That's how I want to go. :)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Contacts. How did you know my eyes needed correction at all? Has LetterBoy been spying again?

You?

Yes . . . LB and a few of my other brothers from DNY have staked you out and provided a photo album . . .

Well alledgedly I'm suppose to wear glasses but since I can pass the driving exam with only one good eye, then I don't . . .

Can I drive your car or take a bus

Wow, in poor condition and willingly blind. You are a wreck BettyRubble. You can have the bus at the bottom of Lake Rawlings. If you want to drive my car, you will not only glasses, but also have to be able to drive stick, so

stick or automatic?

Either baby! My car does both!!!

I gotta bus at the bottom of Dutch . . it don't go fast enough!!!

sedan or sport car

Does both???:confused:

Drive a sedan, would prefer a sports car (or pick-up), but really prefer a motorcycle.

Motorcycle or sedan?

yep - i got one of those fancy dancy dual trannies!!!!!

Desparately want a speed bike . . my family has politely asked (and my boss seconded) that I wait a few more years till the kiddies are grown . . . my family recalls vividly my mishaps before the kids were born . . those darn long memories!

licorice or jelly beans

There is a FASCINATING story there. How to work it into this post?

Red licorice.

You (I'm guessing jelly beans because they are basically geletinized sugar)

Neither -- I go for the chocolate covered raisens cuz those are healthy!!!

coconut easter egg or peanut butter easter egg

I agree on the chocolate covered raisons, though not on the healthy part!

Probably coconut, but I really love the malted ones.

Given your perception of healthy, roses or carnations on your grave?

Neither . . . my grave will hold only bones . . . no one should waste their time putting flowers on my grave . . .

Give me tulips while I'm alive

card or gifit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom