Question Pickleball on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
diverdavef

diverdavef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, I will be spending at least a month on Bonaire and would like to be able to play pickleball while there. Does anyone know of pickleball being played somewhere on island? Maybe you've seen or heard it at a resort you've stayed at. I have searched a bit and cannot come up with any hits.

.....a litlle help?

Hi, I will be spending at least a month on Bonaire and would like to be able to play pickleball while there. Does anyone know of pickleball being played somewhere on island? Maybe you've seen or heard it at a resort you've stayed at. I have searched a bit and cannot come up with any hits.

.....a litlle help?
Hi Divers, now that we are on island for a little over a week, I've had an opportunity to find Pickleball and Ultimate Frisbee games that are open for anyone to join. If anyone is interested in either activity, please send a PM here or message me on whatsapp at +16023670470.
I would say that Pickleball is open for beginners but the Ultimate Frisbee is for athletic types who have some frisbee experience.

Both activities are open for all genders.

We are also diving but wife is working while here so I am finding other activities. Come play!

Hi Divers, now that we are on island for a little over a week, I've had an opportunity to find Pickleball and Ultimate Frisbee games that are open for anyone to join. If anyone is interested in either activity, please send a PM here or message me on whatsapp at +16023670470.
I would say that Pickleball is open for beginners but the Ultimate Frisbee is for athletic types who have some frisbee experience.

Both activities are open for all genders.

We are also diving but wife is working while here so I am finding other activities. Come play!
Why not just tell us? Start a pickleball revolution!
Keeping it quite does no good.

Just trying to keep this forum Scuba related but since you asked Pickleball can be played indoors or outdoors at Jong Bonaire community center and indoors at Sport Complex Gorge Nicolaas. Ultimate Frisbee is held indoors at Sport Complex Gorge Nicolaas.

Scuba diving brought me here but I'm happy to share these other activities. Come join!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom