Pics from Cypress Springs 9-5-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Only if you're midwater doing the Heisman Trophy pose :D

OK, but you'll have to get Darcy to dive in a bikini so I can hold her around the waist like a football !!!!

Man, she'd kick both our butts !!!! :D

In that spring water? She'd be far too busy shivering to kick anyone's butt I'd think :D

Where is that little Munchkin anyway ?!?!? I haven't seen her on the board in forever.

OK - - - I'm severly off topic. I apologize.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

the K

I've run into a couple of other Mat's with only one "t"'s as well. Dunno how the name originated or how it broke off from the original, "Matthew", but I'm sure it'd make for quite the boring story! :D

The Kraken:
Do I get to wear my Speedo on the outside of my D/S ??????
I've got a pic of you in that speedo - I'm keeping it for blackmail purposes :D.

SeaYoda:
I've got a pic of you in that speedo - I'm keeping it for blackmail purposes :D.

OK, you'll get more money out of my 16 year old daughter. Threaten to put it in her year book. I'll PM you with her name and address . . . all I want is 20%.

I'll take old age and avarice over youth and vision anytime!

OH !!! Wait !!! Send a copy to the AARP magazine . . . maybe they'll pay you for a centerfold !!!! :D

:lol3:

Back
Top Bottom