Pics from Monterey 10/18/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That does sound like fun. We do have plans to go sailing this weekend, but we could change those plans.

What time are you planning on getting wet Friday?

~ Jason

boomx5 - 9:00 am is a bit early for us. We'll still be at work. Bummer.

I did some of my OW dives at Folsom in February of 1987. I haven't dove there since then, but that's mostly because it's hard to justify renting gear for Folsom :) . We hope to get past that some day soon.

norcaldiver - I'm starting to understand why Monterey is such a nice place to dive. Up until we picked up a dry suit for my wife, diving in NorCal was out of the question, but now we're able to go at least once a month. Lots of fun.

~ Jason

Although you couldn't pay me to dive the cold waters of Monterey again, I enjoyed seeing the photos of the sites I dove tons of times in the 90s. I even remember the compass headings I took from the end of the pipe across the street from Monterey Bay Dive Center. Do you know if Mark still owns/runs that place?

You did it right with the drysuits.

marpacifica - I'm not sure who runs that place, but we visit there a few times each trip. Maybe someone else will know if Mark is still there or not. Sorry.

~ Jason

Excellent pictures of a dive site that I know so well. Haven't gone to Breakwater in a few months...I should head back there. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom