Pinnacle Evolution Drysuit, hood, hanger and storage bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diesel_4runner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Pinnacle Evolution Drysuit for sale. $600. Item is in excellent, clean condition. All seals, valves are in perfect shape and have been inspected by my local dive shop. I do not sell anything without it being serviced and ready to go. They will verify the condition of the equipment for you. Size is Men's XXXL because I am tall (6'2"). Sounds ridiculously large but it is not baggy. I am slim and it fits me fine. If you happen to be of larger girth, you'll still be fine. A big plus is that since I am slim, you probably don't have to get the neck and wrist seals replaced. They might already be perfect size or a little tight, which is a bonus for you. Boot size is 11 Mens, with hardly any wear to the boots. Rear zipper suit. This is a $1,200 suit that has been used ~10 times for shallow water scientific diving for winter clam research at my job. I don't have to dive anymore as I am now the boss :) and I'd like someone who appreciates it to enjoy it now. Suit is very easy to move in, with little restriction due to its construction. You will not feel like the marshmallow man in this suit.

Dry suit comes with Pinnacle hood in perfect condition, special hanger to properly hang the suit and original Pinnacle storage/transport duffle.

Nice and clean Pinnacle thermal undergarment to fit drysuit is available for $50. Fiblades Aqualungs (yellow in color) are $50. I think everything is priced very fair based on the awesome condition and the price it will cost a person to buy this equipment new.

IMG_0011.jpgIMG_0010.jpg

Send me a message if you need photos of the fins or the undergarment. It is super warm and kept me very happy in cold water. I am located in North Florida if you are interested in what shipping might cost.

Here is the sizing chart if you are interested in who this suit will fit.

MENS​

2XLarge Short​

2XLarge​

3XLarge​

4XLarge​

King 1​

King 2​

WEIGHT

220 - 250 lbs

235 - 265 lbs

245 - 275 lbs

260 - 290 lbs

270 - 300 lbs

235 - 265 lbs

HEIGHT

6'2" - 6'4"

6'3" - 6'5"

6'4" - 6'6"

6'5" - 6'7"

5'9" - 6'0"

5'10" -
6'2"

WAIST

39" -
43"

39" -
43"

42" -
45"

45" -
48"

45" -
48"

39" - 43"

CHEST

44" -
48"

44" -
48"

46" -
50"

48" -
52"

47" -
51"

44" -
48"

Based on my height and experience with how this trilam drysuit fits, the XXXL seems like it would easily fit 6'1" to 6'6".

Free kittens with every purchase. Actually, I will be removing this ad in the next week and selling on Ebay as this has been a total waste of time.

Last edited:
im 6'3" and 195. according to the chart this would look like a balloon on me. when you say slim, how slim do you mean?

dry suit uses.jpgI am 6' 2" and 185 pounds. It fits fine so I don't know what the deal is with the size chart. I grabbed it from Pinnacle's somewhat goofy web site. Don't know if you have dry suit experience but once you compress the air out, they fit and work great. The tri lams feel easier to move around in. You might want a photo to see how it fit me, so here's one I grabbed off my home computer of me. Not the typical use for a drysuit, but to give you one idea how comfortable it is and how it fits, I once got signed up to do a dunk tank fundraiser during a work day fundraising event. I work in a very busy office and didn't have time to screw around with wet clothes so I wore dress clothes to the event, brought my drysuit in a carry bag, quietly slipped the dry suit over my dress clothes and was happy as a clam. Only my hair got wet. Endured the dunk tank treatment for an hour or two, slipped off the suit and went immediately back to work.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom