Pirates of the Caribbean II, did you see all of the reef critters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just FYI POC2 earned more money on its opening weekend than any movie in history, it made nearly $135 million in the US, which means it might earn a billion dollars worldwide. Throw in the DVD sales, merchandising and a few extras, and Jerry Bruckheimer might make enough to get through a weekend in Vegas!

That was a fantastic movie. I though it was much better than the first one. My and hubby saw Davy Jones's ship, the Flying Dutchman, while we were on Blackbeards. It was the actual prop they used in the movies. It is just a flat barge with scaffolding in the middle and a facade on the outside. They say it is mostly styrofoam! Very cool and detailed. I'll post some pics in a bit.

bennedc:
My and hubby saw Davy Jones's ship, the Flying Dutchman, while we were on Blackbeards. It was the actual prop they used in the movies. It is just a flat barge with scaffolding in the middle and a facade on the outside. They say it is mostly styrofoam! Very cool and detailed.

So it was different than Blackbeards... how? :eyebrow:

Ha ha ...funnyman.

The Flying Dutchman was in a channel off Grand Bahama when we went by. Here are some pics. The detail is fantastic!

Great pics bennedc, I bet that was friggin awesome to see in person :D I'd be tempted to sink her for a dive site, LOL.

Awesome pics. It was a very good and funny movie!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Great pics bennedc, I bet that was friggin awesome to see in person :D I'd be tempted to sink her for a dive site, LOL.
that would be awesome

stangscuba98a:
Awesome pics. It was a very good and funny movie!

I completely agree. Unfortunately I had to deal with the only obnoxious
couple in the theater giving a running commentary during the movie.

Back
Top Bottom