Pk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well when i was out there in april the water was in the 60's viz were i was , was around 30 feet.

what you might want to do is email or pm jt 2 to see if he has any updated conditions.

You seem to be in the know for dive spots in DFW - we are going to go somewhere on Friday just can't decide where. Would you hit PK, CSSP, or Athens - we can only spend the morning and early afternoon so it has to be within a few hours of Ft Worth.

Thanks

diver

personally pk and athens are over 2.5 hours from my house so i go to cssp more often(more familiar with the enviorment there)

as for pk i will be at the event at teh end of the month but also im working at the boy scout camp on pk this summer so i will get a chance to do alot of diving so i will have a pretty good trip report for various dive sites on pk.

i might be able to meet you this friday but that depends on my gear being done with having the annual service done and if i can get a new hood i can meet you, or i may just borrow my dads rig

FortWorthDiver once bubbled...
Anyone know the current conditions at PK - viz and temp? Thinking about heading out there on Friday morning.
I would be more than happy to try and meet you at PK Friday morning if you want to, and I will take you guys on a couple of boat dives. Let me know, or PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom