Please confirm required vaccination status for Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I arrived in Bali yesterday, 11 September 22.

At check in for my international flight to Bali, I was asked when I had received my booster and whether I had downloaded the Peduli Lundyng app.

On arrival in Bali, the medical/covid screening desk asked for my passport and my covid vaccination certificate. I believe details were entered into a computer.

I have just checked in for a domestic flight in Lion Air (12 September). They only wanted my passport and ticket. I asked if they wanted to see my covid vaccination and the response that I received was, ‘Already’.

FWIW, I am vaccinated and have received 2 boosters. YMMV if you have not received at least one booster.

As @Cali_diver said Indonesia now is like pre-Covid era.
Ho humm... except nobody anticipated it would take so few months to get back to normal, hence airlines are still canceling their flights without notice and the customer service has sometimes gone AWOL (I've had to change room 4 times in a 3 day stay in Ubud... world record of various -real or imaginary- reasons : no internet, ants invasion, aircon problem, plumbing, govt fault, habis sudah... Indonesia at its best, see...)

Just got a new version of the PeduliLindungi App and it is rejecting my Canadian Government Vaccine record. It seems it is only accepting an EU version of a vaccine record. Just came out today so hoping things get updated. Still have a few weeks to get this sorted out. The rejection does not give reasons and says you can manually submit records, but I can't find a way to do that. At the end of the day I will just go with printed copies of the records and see what happens. I suspect given its obviously a government record it will not be an issue.
Hi do you manage to upload the Canadian Vaccine Record, this seems like our ARRiveCan App waste of time .

I am curious of what you are referring to?
You kidding right? Was this stupid app (Pediwhatever) that confounds everyone part of the pre-2019 protocol? (Duh). No one seems to properly understand what you do if not boosted. Can you travel locally or not? Have you actually followed this thread?

I have just done my online check in for China Airlines flying from Taiwan to Bali in 9 hours. In the reminder email I was advised I had to have the PeduliLindungi app on my phone and the registration done before check in. Also advised to present my international covid vaccination certificate at check in. My registration on the app went through fine and was accepted today. When I log into the app again it shows my passport name and a grouping of icons about travel healthcare covid 19 test results EHAC vaccine and immunization.

You cannot fly into Indonesia as a non resident without being vaccinated afaik. On Indonesian and Bali FB groups many people will say they are not asked for the PeduliLindungi App on arrival.

Mon, Sep 12, 9:01 AM (16 hours ago)
to

Dear passenger, To shorten your waiting time, kindly be reminded to complete the online health declaration before boarding the aircraft in response to the epidemic situation. We thank you for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant flight ! All travelers entering Indonesia are required to download PeduliLindungi App.IOS App Store :‎PeduliLindungi Android Google Play : PeduliLindungi - Apps on Google Play

sLA5GXT4F4jIsvce-vI4JM-hEQcHlkIfwUujD86poGLF9OhaFUg549s_COT2cgMFhRjPhJLTAo1s9AFumc7azQyUKkE0UhJ46V67pdyJHtyH3Ktd9A=s0-d-e1-ft

You kidding right? Was this stupid app (Pediwhatever) that confounds everyone part of the pre-2019 protocol? (Duh). No one seems to properly understand what you do if not boosted. Can you travel locally or not? Have you actually followed this thread?

Cannot travel locally if not vaccinated. Read reply from CWK,

On arrival in Bali, the medical/covid screening desk asked for my passport and my covid vaccination certificate. I believe details were entered into a computer. I have just checked in for a domestic flight in Lion Air (12 September). They only wanted my passport and ticket. I asked if they wanted to see my covid vaccination and the response that I received was, ‘Already’.

Oh sorry I was definitely not kidding and didn't mean to sound however you thought I was sounding. I just wanted to know what exactly you needed clarification on. It is 2 shots to get in at International hub and 2 + a booster to travel domestically. That being sad, when we were at the domestic counter they didn't ask to see the vax card. As for the "stupid" app I have been telling this forum since my return in mid June that you only needed to install the app and it was not used once you were in country. There is a great Facebook group you should join for more info: Bali Covid-19 Update | Facebook
and here is a blog from the owner of NAD Lembeh about his recent travels from England - Jakarta- Manado: Transiting in Jakarta on the way to Manado / Lembeh - NAD-Lembeh
Hope this helps... but somehow I doubt it will! Have a good day..

Oh sorry I was definitely not kidding and didn't mean to sound however you thought I was sounding. I just wanted to know what exactly you needed clarification on. It is 2 shots to get in at International hub and 2 + a booster to travel domestically. That being sad, when we were at the domestic counter they didn't ask to see the vax card. As for the "stupid" app I have been telling this forum since my return in mid June that you only needed to install the app and it was not used once you were in country. There is a great Facebook group you should join for more info: Bali Covid-19 Update | Facebook
and here is a blog from the owner of NAD Lembeh about his recent travels from England - Jakarta- Manado: Transiting in Jakarta on the way to Manado / Lembeh - NAD-Lembeh
Hope this helps... but somehow I doubt it will! Have a good day..
Much appreciated. I’m taking 20 travelers to Bunaken/Lembeh and I’m getting nervous with all the questions they’re asking me. I wish that this app would disappear. All my travelers are double boosted. All that app does is add to the confusion.

Ho humm... except nobody anticipated it would take so few months to get back to normal, hence airlines are still canceling their flights without notice and the customer service has sometimes gone AWOL (I've had to change room 4 times in a 3 day stay in Ubud... world record of various -real or imaginary- reasons : no internet, ants invasion, aircon problem, plumbing, govt fault, habis sudah... Indonesia at its best, see...)
this is for sure going to be the problem... it will also be interesting to see how many boats break down and have problems after sitting for such a long period. I know some operations kept their boats running the best they could, but others just left them sitting. When we were in Sorong in May some of the Top boats were looking pretty sad in the harbor.

Back
Top Bottom