Please share 2024 info about equipment servicing courses and other shop related training.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I want to do Equipment O2 Service Tech Instructor, Cylinder 02 Service Tech Instructor, Advanced Gas Blender Instructor, Edge/Hog and Deep Six Tech, and any others I can get through TDI or any other agency, with one training provider or a combination of training providers. I have time and the ability to travel now, so I'd like to do this soon, if possible.

There is info in this forum, but it's all old. If you know where this kind of topside training can be done, drop the training provider's contact info here. If you have had good or bad experiences, let us know.

Not sure where you are located, or what you like, but if you want to go some place "different" (Upper Ontario Province, Canada), @abnfrog can cover all those and is a really cool guy with a very cool rural Canada flavor for a location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom