Please welcome new members to the greeter team!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

congrats matt and kayla very new here so not sure just how this whole name thing works but i know it would bum you out to leave a post and get 0 reply's so keep up the good work. i'v been helped alot from this place as a new diver it's great ifo.
remember if we see a 0 reply on someone's ? and don't know
try to look something up or post back we'll try to help but don't just leave them hanging, trust me big 0's will make people leave
and nobody want's that

Congrats you guys! You deserve it! (I would have said this earlier but my computer was being all screwy lol)

<33 Jess

Thank you so much for joining SCUBABOARD!!!
This is an awesome place to be and we are so excited to meet you:07: !
I hope you have a wonderful experience on here!:D

You have now joined an elite group!! The Scubaboard is where to the best come to discuss, argue, debate, hate, love, and support each other in the GREATEST SPORT known to mankind.

Ask away and someone here will have an answer or suggestion for you! Nothing is too stupid to ask. Feel to free to ask anything about what you need to know!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!:10:

beachdivequeenbelam:
Thank you so much for joining SCUBABOARD!!!
This is an awesome place to be and we are so excited to meet you:07: !
I hope you have a wonderful experience on here!:D

You have now joined an elite group!! The Scubaboard is where to the best come to discuss, argue, debate, hate, love, and support each other in the GREATEST SPORT known to mankind.

Ask away and someone here will have an answer or suggestion for you! Nothing is too stupid to ask. Feel to free to ask anything about what you need to know!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!:10:
Nice audition! Remember you don't have to be ORANGE to greet.

I exchanged a couple of PMs with Tech Admin of the SB management staff today, and he mentioned that they were pretty impressed by the activity here on Intros - of the Greeter Team members and of the Individual Greeters, as well. Beyond this, they're seeing a lot more activity on New To Scuba and other forums.

I think I can thank us all - those recognized to the Greeter Team, those Individual Greeters who think they may want to be on the Team in the future, and those who prefer to remain indepenent Greeters, for extending warm Welcomes to all, and making SB an even greater place. TA said that they like to see each new Intro receiving "3 or 4" Welcomes, but you'll hard a difficult time finding any recently that received less than 10! And I think that's great.

I hope you all enjoy Greeting as much as I do, and continue to do the same great work you are doing. And bring a friend over. :D

Do watch out for that "Last" button when you go to the next page, though. We keep getting threads from the origin of SB pulled forward.

I definetley agree Don. Its not just the orange team making welcome posts, and I think thats awesome! I also think that its great that everyone is getting at least 10 welcomes, thats very awesome! Keep up the good work everyone!

Kayla :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom