PNG, Coral sea, Oz just got back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds about right, it cost us $2941 to stay six days and three dives a day for four days. But it was well worth it I have dived a number of place's around the world and none have come close to this for dive site's or the resort its self.
If you need more info you can E me at ddiver@tampabay.rr.com
All the best
David

cdiver2 once bubbled...
$2941 to stay six days and three dives a day for four days.
David

I've seen that price before, the StarDancer is less than 2K each, I'm thinking that the liveaboard might be a good way to go.
So far it's just a dream.
I'm still drooling at your pictures even if they aren't super clear. How about a couple from Osprey?

Caymaniac :)

cdiver2 once bubbled...
still not sharp cy

This web site can only take a small amount of pixels, that may be your problem. Some of the pics that I have are in the 20K bracket. There's quite a few pics that I haven't figured out how to share with others because of the file size. I'm slow learning the new adobe tech stuff.

Dive safe, take alot of pictures.
Caymaniac :D

it appears all underwater shots are soft, I susspect the lens may-not be moving when I focus. Still sortin through film will post some from Osprey next week, by the way a certain lady cook on the Diversety was asking about you ??.
I dont know about a live-aboard in PNG I really enjoyed Walindi and only saw a few of the dive sites, but we also enjoyed land based sights as well. We got lucky and were invited to a sing sing, that was as colorfull as the reef pic att and another on next post.
David

cdiver2 once bubbled...
me and my galls

Wow CD, which one is you :D, did you feel like a real stand-out without that deep dark tan? I too love visiting with the culture as well as the underwater world.
Did you have to travel far to get to the sing- sing?

Caymaniac

The sing sing was only about 20 min down the road. There were hundred's of people there, tribes had traveled for days through the jungle and along the coast in dug out's. Did feel a little out of place, our group consisted of my wife, three Japanese girls and myself two people from a marine research station every one else was from the Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom