PNW Dive groups?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. Redondo worries me far more than the Alki Coves. But I hear you: It's the sketchy folks cruising by eyeing cars and such that worry me.
Yeah, I had some guy try to get at me one night as I was heading out.

If it is potheads at Cove 2, I just have to throw some bags of Doritos and casually walk off!

Cool.

What part of town are you in or will you be in? For clubs unaffiliated with shops in Seattle proper, Marker Buoy is a good option. There's also some great folks up north a bit (Edmonds/Lynnwood etc) but I'd need to find names as they escape me now.

We’re looking at the other side of the narrows, around hoods canal probably until we get a more permanent location in a few months

We’re looking at the other side of the narrows, around hoods canal probably until we get a more permanent location in a few months
If you're staying on hood canal side then definitely Sund Rock @ $20 per day or a 6 trip punch card for $100 is a brilliant dive site. Sund has a hot shower to rise and clean off your stuff after diving.
YSS Dive runs charters throughout the week and weekend over there. Katherine and John run a fantastic shop and charter (2 boats).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom