po poqqnS uo s uoS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
˙ǝƃɐd ɹǝsn ʎɯ pɐǝɹ oʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ƃuıuɹnʇ dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ I .ʎɐpoʇ pɹɐoqɐqnɔS ɥʇıʍ ƃuoɹʍ sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯoS.

Sorry Jim, but have you considered the problem is you and not ScubaBoard? :D

Sorry Jim, but have you considered the problem is you and not ScubaBoard? :D

¿oN ˙ɯǝlqoɹd ǝɥʇ SI pɹɐoqɐqnɔs ʎɐs p,I 'ɹǝʇɐʍ ɹǝpun ɥʇɐǝɹq oʇ ǝlqɐ ǝq plnoɥs ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ uosɐǝɹ ppo ǝɯos ɹoɟ sʞuıɥʇ ǝɔɐld sıɥʇ uı sn ɟo ǝuo ɥɔɐǝ ǝɔuıS
¿ɯǝlqoɹd ʇɐɥM ¿ɯǝlqoɹԀ

¿ǝnssı pǝʇɐןǝɹ ɹǝsʍoɹq ɐ ǝq ʇsnɯ ʇı ˙ʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ sǝnssı uʍouʞ ou ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ

¿ɯǝlqoɹd ǝɥʇ sı ʎlʇɔɐxǝ ʇɐɥʍ

text.gif

˙ǝpıs ʎɯ uo ʞo sʞooן buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ 'ǝɹǝɥ ʇןnɐɟ ʇɐ s,ʇɐɥʇ ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ s,ʇı ǝʌǝıןǝq ı

Oh how I have missed the annual April Fool's Scubaboard :)

Reactions: D_B
as the newest moderator on SB, I feel I can handle this one.

Gypsyjim, I do not see aproblem, have you tried to delete your browser cookies? perhaps you should try using a different browser.

If this does not fix your issues, I am sorry to say that there is nothing more we can do for you here on SB.

I hear The Deco Stop is very welcoming to new users.

~Have a great day.

John

as the newest moderator on SB, I feel I can handle this one.

Gypsyjim, I do not see aproblem, have you tried to delete your browser cookies? perhaps you should try using a different browser.

If this does not fix your issues, I am sorry to say that there is nothing more we can do for you here on SB.

I hear The Deco Stop is very welcoming to new users.

~Have a great day.

John

:pɐǝɥǝʞɐɥs: ssǝɯ ǝɥʇ dn doɯ ǝɯ ǝpɐɯ ʎǝɥʇ 'ɥɔun1 ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ 'ɹǝɥʇɐɹ ɹo 'sǝıʞooɔ buıʇǝ1ǝp pǝıɹʇ ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐ1 ǝɥʇ

Back
Top Bottom