Polar Diving Expeditions Highlighted at DEMA Show 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
We would be delighted to meet with you and discuss our Polar Diving departures and help you plan your FIT and group bookings. 
Send your appointment request  here»
Seminars: Join us for 2 great seminars on Polar Diving in the Arctic and Antarctica conducted by our Dive Master, Henrik Enckell, on Thursday, November 20, 3:00 - 4:00pm in Room N237 & Friday, November 21, 12:00-1:00pm in Room N241 (Room numbers subject to change) 
DEMA SHOW Specials: $300 off per person. Must be booked at the show floor with a 20% deposit to be valid or within 30 days of show and cannot be booked at any other time. Please ask us about our non-dive specials for Antarctica 2013-14. 
Drawing:  Be sure to stop by our booth # 2131  to register for a $500 off drawing on your next Polar Diving Expedition. 
Click here to view Oceanwide Expeditions Polar Diving video with DUI 
The beauty of our voyages is that they offer the possibility to combine diving and shore-based excursions. Scuba divers can, at any time, join the non-divers and expedition staff for a land visit or a zodiac cruise and non-dive companions have their own individual land based program running parallel to the dive program. So, everyone is happily being active and no one is left behind on board.  
Click here to view Oceanwide Expeditions Basecamp video 
Since 1996, Oceanwide Expeditions has been offering exploratory voyages in the Arctic and Antarctica with comfortable ice-strengthened vessels for around 100 to 116 passen­gers.  
In June 1997, an international group of 24 scuba divers joined for the very first commercial diving expedition in the Arctic waters of Spitsbergen. This successful exploration voyage was followed by an Antarctic expedition in November 1998 and the rest is history.  
Wishing everyone a successful DEMA 2014 and see you in Las Vegas!
Oceanwide Expeditions
USA & Canada Reservations Office
15710 JFK Blvd.
Suite 285
Houston, TX 77032
1-800-453-7245
www.oceanwide-expeditions.com
usa@oceanwide-expeditions.com 
Oceanwide Expeditions is a member of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO) and the Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators (AECO) to advocate, promote and practice safe and environmen­tally responsible travel in the Polar Regions.

7ZBBn1ZrUzA

More...

Saw a polar diving slideshow put on by a DUI VP tonight. Very nice photos. Looks like another trip to add to my bucket list!

Saw a polar diving slideshow put on by a DUI VP tonight. Very nice photos. Looks like another trip to add to my bucket list!
Must have been Faith's DUI Antarctica Expeditions photos - their trips are great - it has been on my bucket list for a while

Looks like another trip to add to my bucket list!

Be sure to read the trip details carefully. I mistakenly booked a Bipolar Diving Expedition last year - not recommended.

:d

Back
Top Bottom