• yes - throw along the way

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • yes - the sea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
NO, i don;t like more.

send emails to koya and Matthew !!!! and to Mike Veitch !!!!

Yes, hot chick emails are most welcome... :wink:

ANd to keep this on topic...

No, i would think keeping trash in your car for a weekend would be horrible! Is there no garbage collecting service in Anilao?

Mike Veitch:
Yes, hot chick emails are most welcome... :wink:

No, i would think keeping trash in your car for a weekend would be horrible! Is there no garbage collecting service in Anilao?

pm me your email

on garbage collecting..... you would wonder where the HELL THE MONEY GOES??? !!!!!!

paolov:
on garbage collecting..... you would wonder where the HELL THE MONEY GOES??? !!!!!!
I heard from a local DM that Anilao had a KTV :wink:

To those who participated in the polls, thanks and thank you Kim for making the poll.

The trash in resorts are supposed to be segregated with only the residuals left like broken glasses and plates to be brought to a dump site. Styrofoam like those used by the fast food chains and cigarette butts are classified as toxic and cannot be recycled together with diapers and sanitary napkins. Food scraps go to the ground and can be used as compost with leaves and other biodegradable items. Water bottles, aluminum cans, and SOME plastic bags can be recycled. This makes the purchasing department of the resorts think when it purchases items from supermarkets.

Aquareef used to have a container just when you exit the resort to go to the banka's where you put in trash that you picked up during your dive. Is it still there and is being used? I think this is a good example for all resorts.

i think that it is the responsibility of the resort to take care of the guests garbage. i dont mind segregating the garbage but i aint taking it back to manila with me.

:eek:fftopic: Hooooooooooi both you off- topic.....:D
clgsamson:
Yeah and they have em bar girlets behaving like nesting triggerfishes...

You are right....
Spoon:
responsibility of the resort to take care of the guests garbage.

Halthron:
I won't bring it back to Manila either, this is something that should be a basic part of running this type of business down there. I don't mind paying my slice of the waste removal cost when I pay a resort bill but that's where it belongs.

i totally agree with eric.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom