• Dive shop owner/employee

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Instructor/Ass't. Instructor/DM

Votes: 82 21.6%
  • Just a diver

Votes: 278 73.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustAddWater,

He brought it to Blue Springs yesterday, I brought my 2 largest megs, his was almost exactly the same size as one of mine.

NetDoc,

That's the 1st container, there are more.

We really need to get more folks from the board diving together, it was fun.

DSSW,

WWW™

I have been an instructor for over ten years and became one because of my love for the sport.
Yes, I do own a Dive charter boat. I hope that does not disqualify my opinion on this board, Large diver.
I find this board informative, insightful and often amusing. I have met a few members and charish the friendships I have made.
As for "just a diver" I can't wait to produce my next one. I love to teach.

STAY WET!

Once I finish Res-q and Public Safety diver, I plan to do DM, depending of course on $$ and my instructors patience..

Diveaholic´s will rule the world......well under water anyway:bounce:

I AM just a diver and proud of it but...

I am at the point where becoming a dive con seems to be the next logical step. I enjoy helping new divers and answering questions. My instructor/friend calls me when he gives check out dives to a large group to help out (observe & be around just in case). He has been wanting me to get the DC training for a while but $$$ is an issue and....
Doesn't it become work at that point? Thats probably a question for another post.

:hmmm:

HI all! I am a PADI Divemaster - thinking about becoming an AI. :confused:
I will make up my mind one day...
Dave

Hi Folks

I am a Master Instructor and have been teaching for more than a decade now. It started out as a hobby then became a job and now back to being a hobby.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom