Pony bottle regulator question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It always amazes me that some posters are always recommending that a diver not attempt to do this or that because "they" think that the person doesn't have enough experience to do it safely.

You must live in a constant state of wonder when you travel the Internet :) But you know, as long as it is just advice and nobody is barring the OP from doing the dives, it's all just talk and nothing personal.

Hi,

I personally agree with Garrobo... I've seen divers at my plece with hundreds of dives in the red sea having big troubles in the mediterranean drift/temperature.... It always depends where you have been diving... IMHO

Of course, the "average" diver with 50 dives or so, is probably just feeling comfortable in the water, confident in his/her skills, and is still working towards decent horizontal trim and fine buoyancy control.

There are always definite exceptions (a local 18 year old diver who completed AN/Deco last year comes to mind - she's got about the same number of logged dives as I do, but she is just rock solid in the water) but the "average" diver isn't quite there yet at only 50 dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom