Poor Diver just ordered tilos 7/5mm suit, anyone have one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwest_matt

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,
This poor diver just ordered a tilos 7/5mm suit from unrealfind.com's ebay store. Anyone had any luck with Tilos suits...good, bad or otherwise?

Thanks
-Matt

I received my suit from unrealfind.com in a prompt fashion. I shall try it out today. It looks pretty good. The model is J7020
I'll let ya'll now how it works
-Matt

Titan8883:
yeah, let me know how it is. I too am a poor diver in college, and any good equipment that i can save money on is a deal in my book!

After a few goes in the lake with this suite, it works great, i'd recommend one.

I just bought a Tilos 6.5mm jumpsuit (only available in women's sizes) for my wife from them also. It is very well constructed with kneepads and "skin in" seals on the wrists, ankles and neck. Also both front and back zippers to make it easier to put on. It is a closeout item and I got it for $49.99 and - too good a deal to pass up. As of Friday they said they had most sizes in stock. Only comes in one color - hot pink The sizes run small though. Luckily I live in San Diego and was able to save myself S & H by driving over and picking it up. Went back today to swap the original small for a medium.

http://www.unrealfind.com/

http://stores.ebay.com/UNREALFIND-COM-Store_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

I've bought several other items from them over the past year and was completely satisfied both times. Mike and Robin are both very helpful.

And I'm not affiliated with them - just a satisfied customer.

Rickg

Back
Top Bottom