Portable O2 and CO analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatude

Recreational/Techincal Instructor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This post, and the ones following, has been split off from the thread Recovery diver dead, two others injured searching for body - North Carolina as product promotions are inappropriate in A&I

Storker
SB Moderator

We were at the Long Beach Scuba Show last weekend, where we introduced a low cost, portable, O2 and CO analyzer in one unit. We thought we would sell out in minutes.....sadly divers didn't show much interest. I was saddened by the industries failure to properly train divers and make them fully aware of potential problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were at the Long Beach Scuba Show last weekend, where we introduced a low cost, portable, O2 and CO analyzer in one unit. We thought we would sell out in minutes.....sadly divers didn't show much interest. I was saddened by the industries failure to properly train divers and make them fully aware of potential problems.
What is this product called?

If I hadn't seen this post I'd still be searching for separate O2 and CO analysers around once a quarter without ever actually buying either... gonna have to wait til payday but I think this is exactly what I need - thank you!

If I hadn't seen this post I'd still be searching for separate O2 and CO analysers around once a quarter without ever actually buying either... gonna have to wait til payday but I think this is exactly what I need - thank you!

Me too. This is great!

I have a Cootwo, I analyze EVERY tank. It's fantastic, and well worth the price.

I am interested too

have one, still maintain it has to be sold in the same sized pelican case instead of the cheap junk that it is sold in now, but that's fine. I swapped mine over the first day I got it. It's a brilliant little thing. Gen2 should have the Poseidon solid state sensor in it and a pelican case...

It really is a great analyzer. We shop tested it, then field tested it. It's small, lightweight, accurate, and inexpensive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom