Poseidon MkVI and SE7EN liquidation advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why not sell the units to a Poseidon dealer. Have you reached out to Silent Explorers?
I've been looking for Poseidon dealers, but they seem to be few and far between, at least in the Americas. I've not tried Silent Explorers, so thanks for the tip. I'll look them up. Thanks much!

If you're comfortable posting your prices here please do! I'd be interested in a unit or can steer some people your way.

If you're comfortable posting your prices here please do! I'd be interested in a unit or can steer some people your way.
I don't want to run afoul of the forum rules about posting/selling things outside of the classifieds section, so I'll shoot you a DM on my inventory to see if your interested in anything. A few more posts and I should be out of the "posting in the classifieds section" purgatory :D

Back
Top Bottom