Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The cheapest it is in Baltimore, MD is 3.59. I've seen it as high as 3.71. They're rasing the bus prices another dollar too. That's a big deal, since many homeless people can't afford to get over to the Eastside to get food stamps and welfare.

Though the thing that amazed me today was the strength of one little rumor. Somehow people started talking about how the gas stations were all closing at 4 o'clock, and it spread REALLY fast. Within a half an hour, the gas stations around Hopkins Undergrad Campus were completely backed up, the lines going back two or three blocks. The traffic jams were HORRIBLE. Then, there was a guy from Baltimore City Rumor Control going around with a magnaphone and telling everyone to go back home... and everyone was panicking... jeez.

If you can find it, you pay $2.56-2.63 for regular. Goodluck finding it, and goodluck waiting in the damned lines if you manage to...

yesterday a small loan today a mortgage

SuPrBuGmAn:
If you can find it, you pay $2.56-2.63 for regular. Goodluck finding it, and goodluck waiting in the damned lines if you manage to...

On the news that the Alabama State Troopers had a "press release' that
Gas was unavailable in Alabama below mile marker 57 on I-65

Jacksonville, Florida

$2.99 per gallon

I paid $3.19 last night (9-2). This morning it's $3.29 (9-3)

When I got my truck in '99 It never took more than $20 to fill the tank. now it takes over $60!! :11: (1 tank doesn't get me through the week either!!)

I would guess that a lot of people will be quitting thir jobs (lower paying jobs like minimum wage). I mean .......if your working just to fill your gas tank so you can get to work........... why bother!!!

96p(ish) a litre, thats £4.32(ish) a UK gallon (4.5 litres) which is about $7.95 a UK gallon or $1.76 a litre.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom