PPD - Who we are....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you guys look like so much fun... Hey Wolverine, i will be in anilao for a while then i think i am going to Palau for the season.

but i want to dive with all of these guys they look like a blast

leelee:
you guys look like so much fun... Hey Wolverine, i will be in anilao for a while then i think i am going to Palau for the season.

Hey you! Long time no hear! Where will you be in Anilao? I'll be up there at the end of October. Maybe we can catch up! Also, looking at Palau next February. Will you be there then?

Halthron:
That was The Rock, not The Pebble :wink:

bwahahahahahahaahhaah! bwahahahahahahaah! sorry chippy can't help it :lol:

hey leelee, welcome to the ppd. maybe you can join tim in october.

leelee:

i'm booked for anilao oct 21-22...

Jag

I am at outriggers of course, and in Palau i will be bouncing between big blue and pacific explorer,,, come to outriggers even if it is just to say hi ,, where do you dive in Anilao.
I am on my way to Manila, but missed my flight cause of delays with the other flights.

I bet i will be in Anilao for October so i will keep an eye out for you.

leelee:
I am at outriggers of course, and in Palau i will be bouncing between big blue and pacific explorer,,, come to outriggers even if it is just to say hi ,, where do you dive in Anilao.
I am on my way to Manila, but missed my flight cause of delays with the other flights.

I bet i will be in Anilao for October so i will keep an eye out for you.

most of the guys dive from aquaventure, 5-10 minutes drive from outrigger. shugar does balai.

jonix:
most of the guys dive from aquaventure, 5-10 minutes drive from outrigger. shugar does balai.
Only because we couldn't find a further resort to put him at :wink:

Was actually thinking about Eagle Point. Looks really nice from the bangka. :) Anyway, I will drop by Outriggers when I am there dear.

So guys, we are on at Aquaventure end-Oct? Busy period, HK holiday. Gonna book flights soon.. and I want to use my new housing.. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom