PPDiver contributes to online magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey joking about payment for the pics. just happy that my first attempts at using a point and shoot underwater actually saw print. well written article btw. you should write more. i know a certain UW photog who would love it if you use his pics since he cant write. he tends to mistake the article's lead for the metal used in making pipes.:eyebrow:

bwahahahhaaha!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

that's wonderful news, jag!
AddEmoticons126119.gif

ermmm... where can i buy one? :D

get paid? or a good bit of barter?
this one's paid... soon i'll start asking them to fly me to nifty places to dive and write...

i've never been to bohol, duka bay, leyte, cebu, davao... haven't done dumaguete in a while... would love to do gensan again...

Jag

this one's paid... soon i'll start asking them to fly me to nifty places to dive and write...

i've never been to bohol, duka bay, leyte, cebu, davao... haven't done dumaguete in a while... would love to do gensan again...

Jag

you'll need more cameras :eyebrow:

To view your article, must we register first and give our email?

Please can you post this on the forum without us having to register.

I think this is easy to do.

Thanks.

To view your article, must we register first and give our email?

Please can you post this on the forum without us having to register.

I think this is easy to do.

Thanks.
if you want to read it register, if you don't want to give your email that's your right...

Jag

Nice article! Hey, that s a very nice magazine! Hope they will feature dive destinations in all their issues. Philippines is so beautiful! There are so many secluded exotic locales to write abt!
Glad to know that SEAir flies to Puerto Princessa fr Kota Kinabalu, that is 1 more choice! Will have to work out which way s less expensive. ;-)

that's wonderful news, jag!
AddEmoticons126119.gif

ermmm... where can i buy one? :D
it's coming out in print - don't know if it's out or when it's coming out... will tell you when i find out...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom